Skip to main content
- Elite Reviewer Training, Journal of Clinical Orthopaedics and Trauma (JCOT) (May 22 and 29, 2022)
- Research: How to Set Up and Manage Projects, SICOT 1 hour (January 14, 2011).
- How Researchers changed the World. 12-week mid-career learning program, Taylor and Francis Group (October 6, 2021).
- Presenting your work with impact, University of Leeds, and Institute of Coding, 4 Credit Hours (October 12, 2020).
- How to develop and communicate a research question, British Medical Journal (July 30, 2020).
- How to publish in scientific journals, preconference workshop during the 2nd International Congress on NeuroRehabilitation and Neural Repair in Maastricht, Netherlands (May 22-24, 2017).
- Scientific writing workshop, The Indian Journal of Orthopaedics, 61st Annual Conference of Indian Orthopaedic Association (IOACON 2016), Kochi, Kerala, India (December 16, 2016)
- Course on Research Methodology and Scientific Publication, RECOUP, Bengaluru. Trainer: Dr. Vishal Aggarwal, NIHR Clinician Scientist, University of Manchester, UK (August 22-23, 2009)